PROMO ADDITIONAL 8% OFF: Hovid Pengesic Cap 50mg (5 Boxes x 100 Capsules)
- Mfg. Code:PROMOHOGD008
- Expiry: >= 1 year
Estimated Shipping by 4 working days
- Mfg. Code:PROMOHOGD008
- Packaging Details
Composition: Tramadol Hydrochloride (HCI) 50mg
Original Brand: Ultram
Tramadol hydrochloride is one of a group of medicines called centrally acting analgesics and are used for the relief of moderate or severe pain.
- The active substance (the ingredient that makes the capsule work) is tramadol hydrochloride.
- The other ingredients are pregelatinised starch, microcrystalline cellulose (E460), magnesium stearate
- The capsule shell contains gelatin, iron oxide (E172), titanium dioxide (E171), indigo carmine (E132). The printing ink contains shellac glaze, iron oxide black (E172) and propylene glycol.
Do not take Tramadol capsules and tell your doctor if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) to tramadol hydrochloride, or any of the ingredients (see section 6).
- are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast-feeding.
- have recently taken alcohol, sleeping tablets, other strong pain killers or medicines to treat mental illness.
- have taken a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) antidepressant within the last two weeks.
- have severe liver, kidney or lung (breathing) problems.
- suffer from epilepsy (fits) not controlled by treatment from your doctor.
- are undergoing treatment to withdraw from use of narcotics.
Check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking Tramadol capsules if you:
- have been or are presently addicted to alcohol or any other drug.
- have epilepsy or suffered head injury or raised pressure in the skull (may cause painful eyes, changes in vision or headache behind the eyes).
- have liver, kidney or lung (breathing) problems which are not severe.
- are in shock following a severe injury or blood loss.
- are sensitive to opiates.
Adults and children aged 12 years and over
Acute pain (such as after an operation): One to two capsules three to four times a day. To be taken for as long as prescribed by your doctor.
Chronic pain (such as that associated with cancer): one or two capsules at first, then one to two capsules every 4 to 6 hours according to the severity of your pain.
Take no more than eight capsules (400mg) in any 24 hour period unless told to by your doctor.
- Elderly: One to two capsules every 9 hours.
- Patients with liver or kidney impairment: One to two capsules every 12 hours.
- Children: Not recommended for use in children aged under 12 years.
5 Boxes of 10 x 10's Capsules