- Packaging Details
Arcoxia Tablet is used for Muscles pain, Joint pain, Joint swelling, Muscles swelling, Mild to moderate pain during dental operations and other conditions. Arcoxia Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Arcoxia Tablet contains Etoricoxib as an active ingredient.
Arcoxia Tablet works by preventing the release of prostaglandins.
Arcoxia Tablet Uses
Arcoxia Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Muscles pain
- Joint pain
- Joint swelling
- Muscles swelling
- Mild to moderate pain during dental operations
**Arcoxia Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Arcoxia Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
• Preventing the release of prostaglandins.
Arcoxia Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Arcoxia Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Arcoxia Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Arcoxia Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious.
- Redness of the skin or mucous membranes
- Changes in blood parameters related to liver
- Irregular or fast heartbeat
- Blurring of vision
**Arcoxia Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Arcoxia Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
Important counselling points are listed below.
- Above 65 years of age
- Avoid driving or operating heavy machinery
- Avoid smoking
- Allergic reaction
- Allergic disorders, coagulation defects, left ventricular dysfunction or hypertension
- Do not take for longer than what doctor instructed
Arcoxia Tablet - Drug Interactions
Arcoxia Tablet may interact with the following drugs and products:
- Ethinyl estradiol
Arcoxia Tablet - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Arcoxia Tablet is a contraindication. In addition, Arcoxia Tablet should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Active peptic ulceration
- Children and adolescents below 16 years
- Severe congestive heart failure
10 x 10's Tablets